An Herbal Combination to Fight Cancer

Six months into my cancer-fighting diet together with ane twelvemonth after hearing the earth-shattering word I had cancer inward my colon together with a genetic defect that makes my body reach cancer inward my colon, I added a few  targeted cancer-fighting supplements to my regimen. Read How I Beat Cancer.

One was Vitae Elixxir together with the other was Amygdalin or B17. You tin read nearly B17 inward Cancer Fighting Arsenal Part 2.

A co-worker of my husband, learning of my cancer fight, gave him a small-scale drinking glass bottle containing an herbal extract called Vitae Elixxir. He said it got rid of the prostate cancer that plagued his manful mortal rear together with felt it would heal any cancer I had. I followed the recommended protocol for the extract, taking it faithfully everyday. Gradually I built upwards the daily dosage to 10 drops inward a drinking glass of filtered H2O taken alongside food.

Looking upwards the production on the web, I works life many people had practiced results on the product. I read alongside involvement ane job organisation human relationship of a MD who used the extract to process her peel cancer. I had a spot on my thigh the MD identified as actinic keratosis. She froze it twice to no avail—it grew dorsum rapidly together with larger each time.

I decided to endeavour the Vitae Elixxir. Each twenty-four lx minutes menstruum I put a driblet of extract on the spot, it stung together with stained the peel a vivid purple. The regal came from the herb red root in the extract. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 bandaid roofing the spot kept it moist together with out of sight when I wore shorts on my morning time run. After ane calendar week of that routine, a large scab had formed on the spot alongside roughly swelling together with redness. I left it solitary together with kept it nether observation. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 calendar week afterwards the scab came off leaving a small-scale crater on the surface of my skin. As the peel healed, the area before long filled inward together with became normal salubrious skin—no sign of whatsoever keratosis. I said to myself, "That's what's happening within my body."

My hubby has had a few cancerous spots removed past times traditional surgical methods on his face, arm together with torso. Each removal left a noticeable scar where the cancer ane time was. Recently he used Vitae Elixxir to process 2 spots on his face. Each surface area healed upwards to beautiful novel peel alongside no noticeable scar.

Vitae Elixxir is a strong combination of herbs inward a 2 oz bottle, which lasts a long time. To larn to a greater extent than nearly Vitae Elixxir, its history together with ingredients, acquire to Vitae Elixxir Herbal Extract.

I stimulate got Vitae Elixxir every twenty-four lx minutes menstruum equally business office of my cancer-fighting lifestyle. I believe this production is a powerful fighter of disease, peculiarly cancer.

Full disclosure: I sell the Vitae Elixxir together with brand a turn a profit doing so. I desire to acquire it into the hands of anyone alongside cancer who has decided to contend the illness alongside natural remedies.

This remedy is non a replacement for handling past times a qualified medical professional person or a salubrious balanced diet.

A give-and-take of caution: There is no magic bullet for anything. The best defence against whatsoever illness whether its the influenza or cancer is a healthy diet and lifestyle that includes lots of water, vegetables, good sleep, a little exercise and a positive attitude.

Don't intend yous tin popular roughly pills (prescription or otherwise) together with acquire improve or experience improve without doing the work of making salubrious choices inward nutrient together with life.

Any questions, move out a comment or contact me.


Sumber http://www.healthyjourneycafe.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post