The winner for April's birthday challenge is Susan of Rosemary together with Walnut Soda Bread. I tin only imagine the lovely scent inwards Susan's Kitchen land this breadstuff was baking. Congratulations Susan equally the contest was tough indeed this month.
I am hosting the Apr edition of No Croutons Required. Spring might live live arriving hither inwards Ontario later a long together with harsh wintertime amongst loads of snowfall together with mutual frigidity temperatures. To celebrate, I am choosing asparagus equally the challenge for May. Make whatever soup or salad featuring this flavorful together with versatile vegetable. Cleansing together with healthy, packed sum of nutrients together with antioxidants, you lot only can't larn incorrect including this delightful veggie into a dish.
For a recap of the guidelines to submit your recipe, check here. I volition except entries until the 20th of this month. Very much looking frontward to your inspired creations. Sumber http://foodandspice.blogspot.com/

