Have a Healthy Halloween

Healthy Halloween Treats
I dearest the dress-up business office of Halloween. When our boy was young, I enjoyed coming upwardly alongside fun costumes. One yr I made a tyrannosaurus rex costume together with my hubby together with I dressed equally cave human together with woman. We won best grouping costume at our community Halloween Festival equally the Prehistoric Family.
Halloween Costume
What I don't similar is all the candy.

Lots of saccharide gets consumed fifty-fifty earlier nosotros manus out candy to fox or treaters calling at our door (of course of pedagogy non inward my household). Seeing all those tiny (and unopen to non together with then tiny) kids dressed equally their favorite hero, princess or ghoulish figure at your door is business office of the fun of Halloween. But nosotros don't accept to laissez passer on them candy.

We larn lots of kids to our door from the neighborhood, simply they larn something unlike from us—fun/playful treats.

I'm non well-nigh to contribute to the sugar addiction of a novel generation.

I went to the Dollar Store together with spent $10 getting multi-packs of erasers, pencils, bling rings, dinosaurs, bugs together with glow-in-the-dark bats.
Healthy Halloween Treats

It's all inward a bowl create to manus out. Non-consumable, sugar-less treats that kids tin appreciate together with relish long afterward the saccharide high is gone.

Parents together with kids similar coming to our door on Halloween.

What produce you lot produce to interruption the tradition of giving out candy to Trick or Treaters?


Sumber http://www.healthyjourneycafe.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post