'I’m a theatre believer inwards God now' – Las Vegas shooting survivor

by Hemant Mehta



During an interview this morning time amongst CNN, a witness to the Las Vegas shooting said that he instantly believed inwards God.


Taylor Benge get-go told anchor Rick Berman a harrowing floor close how his sis jumped on transcend of him inwards illustration in that place was gunfire inwards their direction. There wasn’t, thankfully, too both siblings escaped unharmed.

He every bit good explained how the awful incident changed his ain hear close God’s existence:

"… I know I can’t speak for everyone, but for me… I was Agnostic going into that concert, too I’m a theatre believer inwards God now, ’cause there’s no agency that… all that happened, too that I made it, too I was blessed plenty to even too hence hold upward hither hold upward talking to you lot today."

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post