Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing

Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing

As promised, hither is a recipe I prepared amongst the most delicious homemade marinated sun-dried tomatoes that I induce got always tasted. I adapted it from a vinaigrette recipe that I constitute inwards Once Upon a Tart past times Frank Mentesana as well as Jerome Audureau. If I always instruct a peril to catch New York, I volition for certain essay out their café. In the meantime, I tin relish their informative as well as colorful mass filled amongst lots of ideas for tarts, soups, sandwiches, salads, condiments, quick breads as well as cookies. So many helpful hints as well as amusing musings are included inwards this volume! Yet about other treasured cookbook to add together to the growing stack.

My version of their vinaigrette uses a lot to a greater extent than sun-dried tomatoes than the master copy recipe called for as well as truly resembled a sauce, rather than a vinaigrette, only turned out to live on a wonderful accompaniment to a edible bean as well as vegetable salad that I volition live on sharing soon. My accept on the recipe is that it would equally good brand a delightful pasta sauce combined amongst about fresh herbs as well as nuts.

Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
Recipe past times
Adapted from Once Upon a Tart: Soups, Salads, Muffins, as well as More
Published on June 16, 2010

A elementary as well as extraordinary sun-dried love apple tree dressing that volition liven upwards whatever salad, only that is thick as well as robust plenty that it could live on used equally a pasta sauce

Print this recipePrint this recipe

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 loving cup marinated sun-dried tomatoes
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1/3 loving cup balsamic vinegar
  • 1/2 teaspoon body of body of water salt
  • fresh cracked dark pepper to taste
  • 1/2 loving cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/3 loving cup olive oil
Instructions:
  • Generation Engelmundus Combine the sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, balsamic vinegar, salt, dark pepper as well as Parmesan cheese inwards a nutrient processor as well as purée until blended. Drizzle inwards the olive fossil oil acre the automobile continues to process.

Makes close 1 1/2 cups
Other sauces as well as dressings from you lot may enjoy:
Mushroom Marinara Sauce
Spicy Sun-Dried Tomato Paste
Gingered Tomato Sauce
Ranch Dressing

Audio Accompaniment: Birds as well as rain

On the run past times of the Reading stack: Hitch-22: Some Confessions as well as Contradictions past times Christopher Hitchens
Sumber http://foodandspice.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post