No Croutons Required - The Winner for June in addition to the Theme for July

challenge for June was to come upwardly up amongst a vegetarian soup or salad featuring zucchini (or courgette equally it is too known as). We received lots of wonderful entries this calendar month together with I am sure enough it was difficult to select a favorite, simply a winner nosotros have. Congratulations to Vanessa of No Croutons Required. I'm changing things upwardly this fourth dimension around. Normally, the topic is vegetarian soups together with salads simply this calendar month I desire to challenge y'all to come upwardly up amongst a staff of life recipe that goes good amongst soups together with salads. Quick breads, such equally scones, biscuits together with muffins, or yeast breads; whatsoever y'all intend mightiness instruct good amongst your favorite soup or salad is welcome. I too encourage y'all to advert together with link to a salad or soup that would instruct good amongst your staff of life creation. I volition except entries until the 20th of July.
Sumber http://foodandspice.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post