
Congratulations to Susan of Noodle challenge for October. I tin never resist mushrooms as well as I am excited to endeavour this Mushroom as well as Noodle Soup.

I volition live on hosting the Nov edition of No Croutons Required. This calendar month the challenge is to come upwardly up alongside a soup or salad featuring the mighty quinoa. Known to the ancient Incans every bit the "mother of all grains," quinoa is non actually a cereal grass but is used only similar a grain, alongside the of import divergence that is contains a nutrient value that no grain tin match. With an near perfect remainder of essential amino acids, quinoa is an unusually consummate origin of proteins inwards the institute kingdom, as well as is besides a really practiced origin of calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, B vitamins as well as vitamin E. And every bit uncomplicated as well as near every bit quick to laid every bit white rice, the low-cal as well as fluffy texture as well as delicately sweetness as well as nutty season of cooked quinoa makes it a tasty as well as salubrious choice inwards a diversity of grain recipes. Sumber http://foodandspice.blogspot.com/