a festive photo. It has conk a tradition to deviate from our commons work of quest for vegetarian soups or salads every bit Dec is a busy fourth dimension of yr in addition to it's fun to part images of wintertime landscapes in addition to Christmas preparations. There are or in addition to then talented photographers out at that topographic point in addition to I am excited to run across the submissions. I am non much for decorating my habitation for Christmas, in addition to I hoped to post inwards a film of a Christmas process to Jackie, simply the deadline for submissions is today, in addition to then I am sending along this film from a few weeks agone when nosotros were hitting amongst near four feet of snowfall inwards a affair of days.
I volition endure hosting the adjacent edition of No Croutons Required. Check dorsum at the outset of Jan for the challenge. Sumber http://foodandspice.blogspot.com/
I volition endure hosting the adjacent edition of No Croutons Required. Check dorsum at the outset of Jan for the challenge. Sumber http://foodandspice.blogspot.com/
Tags:
No Croutons Required