Conquering Illness: H5N1 Personal Story

Jeff Dyrek inwards Longyearbyen on Spitsbergen Island, Norway
Recently Jeff Dyrek wrote to me to tell his storey of how Vitae Elixxir helped him recover from a wellness status that doctors were unable to help. During service to his country, a serious accident that should bring killed him caused harm to numerous areas of his torso in addition to exacted a terms which lasted 30 years. Read Dyrek's storey of the accident in addition to what followed. The illusive wellness status was killing him amongst pain—and, for a time, he idea he would die. His personal storey of what herbs tin create to assist the torso heal is quite striking. Here is his story
"I instantly alive inwards Illinois in addition to I'm 59 years old. In 1977 I had a existent bad accident piece inwards the Navy. Doctors treated me amongst all kinds of medicine afterward alone a five-minute exam. 
Nothing worked. In fact, I became really sick from all of the drugs they gave me over many years.
Dyrek amongst world's most intact woolly mammoth at the North Pole
I had swollen glands—extremely swollen for 30 years. The doctors would all tell the same thing, "Well, a lot of people bring swollen glands." And in addition to then they would brand upwards a illness for me in addition to grade me to a greater extent than drugs. 
I was an electronics engineer in addition to I lost my job, my household in addition to everything that I owned because of this illness in addition to gave the doctors countless dollars.
Thirty years agone when I lived inwards California I met Robert who pose me inwards contact amongst Bud in addition to Georgia. They sent me Vitae Elixxir drops in addition to the Foot Soak kit. 
Siamak Hatami, start Iranian to the North Pole (L), Dr. Sanaie, Islamic Republic of Iran Ambassador to Russian Federation (center) in addition to Dyrek (R) inwards 2002
I started the elixir in addition to I could experience a niggling improvement inwards several days. Then Robert called me on the telephone to run across what was happening in addition to I told him I was merely taking the elixir. He screamed at me in addition to said to role the Foot Soak. 
So that's what I did. This is going to live difficult to believe, but it is the absolute truth. I used the Foot Soak, in addition to alone 1 hr afterward the start use, the [swollen] glands were totally gone in addition to my constant freezing feeling went away. That was 3 years ago. 
Also, my friends married adult woman had thorax cancer in addition to I told him most this [Vitae Elixxir]. He didn't believe me because the doctors were thus smart in addition to went through thus many schools in addition to they had all of the answers.
Dyrek at the North Pole (2003)
They removed both of her breast. She nevertheless had the cancer thus they gave her chemo therapy. That didn't run thus she had radiations treatment—and that didn't work. The doctors said that her status was terminal in addition to in that place was nada they could do. Out of desperation he gave her the herbal medicine in addition to instantly her cancer is totally gone. 
I move along watching that commercial amongst the lady who looks absolutely terrible from smoking since she was a teen. She died. I move along thinking that if she took these herbal medicines, she would nevertheless live beautiful similar she was inwards high school. 
There is a documentary called Shaman's Apprentice that everyone should watch. It's most a shaman inwards the Amazon who uses herbal medicine to cure fifty-fifty diabetes. 
What I wrote is absolutely true. Due to my friend's assist from California, my life is thus much better. 
Thank y'all Robert, Bud in addition to Georgia, y'all actually helped me a whole lot."
C. Jeff Dyrek, Disabled Vet, Webmaster. 
Thank you, Jeff, for your inspiring story.

Sumber http://www.healthyjourneycafe.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post