Wisdom Wednesday

Wisdom Wed  , Chlorine Shower Filter
Tip:
I bring been using a chlorine filter on my shower for nine years. Chlorine is a toxicant that nosotros should not sip in addition to should not launder in. Our peel is the largest organ of our body, thus the fourth dimension nosotros pass inward the shower exposed to chlorine is non healthy.

I tin recommend the shower filter unit from Green Home to take the offending chlorine. It's actually slow to add together in-line to your existing shower head. Every twelvemonth I supplant the filter yesteryear exactly unscrewing the clear plastic housing in addition to replacing the used filter alongside a new filter. This is the filter I've used inward my domicile for the concluding nine years.


Sumber http://www.healthyjourneycafe.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post