What only happened?

by Zeus



*** Conversation Between Mother together with Son ***


Mom: Andrew, teach upstairs together with teach me my purse!

Andrew: Okay, Mum. But I desire to beak to yous close something...

Mom: What's that?

Andrew: Mum, I lost my virginity finally night.

Mom: Oh wow, my babe man child is finally growing up! Did yous beak to your begetter close it?

Andrew: Mum! Why the hell should I create that?

Mom: Okay, okay, come upwardly sit down on my lap together with say me close it.

Andrew: Mum, I can't.

Mom: Come on, don't hold upwardly shy! You are over 17. Come sit down on my lap together with say me close it.

Andrew: No, Mum, I can't sit down downward correct now. My butt yet hurts bad...

Mom:


Sumber http://www.dnbstories.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post