Nigerian buys G-Wagon for South African to apologise for impregnating his wife


A Nigerian human exactly identified every bit John bought a Mercedes-Benz G-class for a South African human to apologise subsequently impregnating his wife.

Daily Live, a South-African tidings website, quoted John every bit proverb that the married adult man of his important girl at nowadays forgave him on receiving the car.

“I know what I did is incorrect but I experience improve he has accepted my gift. He accepted that his wife, my girlfriend, is important too volition presently hand nativity to my son. He was angry at outset but when I presented the machine to him his anger vanished,” John explained.

Another South African adult woman closed to the household unit of measurement of the important married adult woman could non concur dorsum her disappointment too anger toward the human every bit she claimed that Nigerian men would never convey South-African men seriously subsequently hearing this.

She said, “Nigerian men volition never convey our men seriously. What form of a human accepts a gift from a human who impregnated his wife? He volition impregnate her i time to a greater extent than too purchase the stupid married adult man some other car. I am too then disappointed.”

When contacted, the married adult man who didn’t desire to endure named said, “it is incorrect to country I am stupid. The indicate of the affair is nosotros cannot contrary what happened. We sat downward every bit men too sorted the issue. The Bible says nosotros must forgive too forget. I receive got ever dreamed of driving a G-wagon. Christmas came early on for me too my family.

“The infant volition endure born too I’ll convey attention of him every bit my own. If the manlike somebody bring upwards wants to convey him to Nigeria I wouldn’t mind. I volition hand my married adult woman the back upwards she needs always.

“That is what spousal human relationship is all about. I honey my married adult woman too volition non piece of employment out her because of a mere pregnancy.”

Sumber http://www.adeolafayehun.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post