The ABC's of Back To School Style from NorthPark Center



Can y'all believe that Summer is almost over as well as the kids are going dorsum to school? Where has the fourth dimension gone!? Like it or not, the offset of a novel schoolhouse twelvemonth is hither over again as well as alongside that comes the withdraw for roughly fashionable novel attire. Today, I visited my friends at WFAA's Good Morning Texas on behalf of NorthPark Center to beak close the hottest tendency for kids every bit they caput dorsum to the classroom. W.C Fields said, "Never function alongside animals or children" because they volition eclipse y'all every time. The kids I worked alongside this morn were then fun as well as sweet, I didn't fifty-fifty care.


Join me on Saturday, August 20 for a twenty-four hours of fun, arts & crafts, fashions as well as to a greater extent than every bit NorthPark centre presents The ABC's of Back To School Style. Be certain to halt past times NorthCourt on Level 1 (in betwixt Nordstrom as well as Macy's) at 11:30am to encounter a fantastic fashion presentation that I volition last a purpose of.


Thanks over again to my co-stars Mia, Landon, Anna as well as Trinidad for existence then stinkin' cute as well as next instructions then well. 



Sumber http://www.ohsocynthia.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post